This statement applies to personal information collected by Refrigerated Truck Bodies. It is for the purpose, of collecting data through various channels on the website in-order-to extend the services to our suppliers and clients.
It is our usual practice to collect personal information directly from you. Sometimes we collect personal information from a third party if you have consented or would reasonably expect us to collect the information in this way, for example from publicly available sources such as websites or telephone directories.
Refrigerated Truck Bodies does not collect personal information about you if you only browse this website.
We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for related, internal management purposes.
We do not give information about you to other agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented
- you’d expect us to or we have told you we will
- it is required or authorised by law
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health or
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement or for the protection of public revenue.
- We analyse non-identifiable website traffic data to improve our services.
You may access personal information that we hold about you or you can ask us to correct personal information we hold about you.
Refrigerated Truck Bodies is bound by the Information Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 1988.
How to contact us: